Numa Numa Dance Numa Numa Dance

Beautiful

This video is great. I absolutely love it that you look so happy & look like your having so much fun when you're doing this. I know when I'm really getting into a song I'm listening to I feel like singing and waving my arms around in front of the whole world ;-) I salute you my good man.

Santa Sells Out Santa Sells Out

Nice!

Good work! Nice visuals, the background music fit the theme, and yeah :D I liked it.

Raptor Situations Raptor Situations

Unnecessarily violent

Dinos are cool :D you're obviously skilled at making flash animations, surely you could have made something that wasn't so violent? Randomly shooting all these dinosaurs then shooting one whose back the main character has just been riding on isn't really funny. Of course it doesn't have to be an inter-epoch love fest with gun toting cowboys hugging their fellow Earth-dwellers, but yeah there are better storylines to be written than "if it moves, shoot it".

Point Perspective Tutor Point Perspective Tutor

Good stuff!

Great tutorial! How about a tutorial on adding textures to surfaces as a follow-up? :D

counting bodies/neocon counting bodies/neocon

I like it.

Excellent choice of song, and good message too. I think "always question your government no matter their politics" is a better message than "the neocons are Nazis", but it's a good work of Flash nonetheless :-)

Does God Exist? Does God Exist?

Great