Numa Numa Dance Numa Numa Dance

Beautiful

This video is great. I absolutely love it that you look so happy & look like your having so much fun when you're doing this. I know when I'm really getting into a song I'm listening to I feel like singing and waving my arms around in front of the whole world ;-) I salute you my good man.

Santa Sells Out Santa Sells Out

Nice!

Good work! Nice visuals, the background music fit the theme, and yeah :D I liked it.

Raptor Situations Raptor Situations

Unnecessarily violent

Dinos are cool :D you're obviously skilled at making flash animations, surely you could have made something that wasn't so violent? Randomly shooting all these dinosaurs then shooting one whose back the main character has just been riding on isn't really funny. Of course it doesn't have to be an inter-epoch love fest with gun toting cowboys hugging their fellow Earth-dwellers, but yeah there are better storylines to be written than "if it moves, shoot it".

FlashChat v2 FlashChat v2

Awesome

Wow, this is way better, faster, etc. than any Java client, good work!!

Mario Game Mario Game

I don't know why this got turd of the week

This little thingy is cool! Definitely not deserving of turd of the week.

Thrust Masters (Trainer) Thrust Masters (Trainer)

About the physics...

Good job with the realistic physics, but I think you should aim for "fun" physics over "realistic" physics. That spaceship is just too hard to control - I can see that it would be too frustrating to put up with in a real game, and the point of games is to make them fun and as playable as possible. Keep at it though, I reckon you can turn this into something cool :-)